Coca-Cola® Presents Jack’s + Coca-Cola Eat, Drink & Score Sweepstakes - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING A PRODUCT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Jack’s + Coca-Cola Eat, Drink & Score Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on October 4, 2021 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 4, 2021 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period” or “Promotion Period). Sponsor’s computer will serve as the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the states of Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee who at time of entry are 18 years of age or older (the “Entrant”). Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”) and Coca-Cola Bottlers, Jack’s Family Restaurants, LP (“Jack’s”) and their respective parent companies, related subsidiaries and affiliated companies, prize providers, and advertising and promotion agencies including Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees (collectively “Released Parties”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each Entrant by participating in the Sweepstakes, agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3) HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period as further detailed below:
Via Jack’s App (automatic entry with product purchase):
During the Promotion Period, each Entrant will automatically receive one entry (the “Entry”) into the sweepstakes with the use of the Jack’s App (the “App”) to purchase any 20-ounce or 32-ounce Coca-Cola fountain beverage at a participating Jack’s Family Restaurant location.
To download the App visit the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices. There is no charge to download the App. For more details on the All About RewardsTM APP, visit https://www.eatatjacks.com/pages/rewards/.
Usage of the App will require a mobile device and therefore you may be charged for standard data rates according to the terms and conditions in your agreement with your wireless carrier. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
Via Mail (without product purchase):
To enter without making a purchase, handprint in English in black ink on a 3”x 5” piece of paper your complete name, mailing address, mobile phone number, email address, and date of birth and then mail in a properly stamped envelope to “Jack’s + Coca-Cola Eat, Drink & Score Sweepstakes, PO Box 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488” (the “Mail-in Entry”). To be entered into a Sweepstakes drawing as further detailed below in Rule #4, the Mail-in Entry must be postmarked by 11/4/2021 and received by 11/10/2021. Entries that are illegible, incomplete, postage due, late, or inaccurate are void. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Any Entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged.
Regardless of method of Entry, there is a limit of one (1) Entry per day per Entrant throughout the Sweepstakes Period. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Except where prohibited by law, Entrants irrevocably grant to Sponsor, its affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse your name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation of Entrant. Unless prohibited by law, Entrants waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude Sponsor from using or disclosing all or any part of your Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By participating, Entrants further release Sponsor from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of Entrants participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for participation or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Entrants further agree that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
4) SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWING: The Sweepstakes random drawing will be held by the Administrator on or about November 11, 2021, from all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5) PRIZES: Two (2) Grand Prizes: A prize package consisting of two (2) game tickets and two (2) hospitality tickets (including select food and beverages before the game) to the Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Auburn Tigers football game on November 27, 2021 in Auburn, AL. Grand Prize also includes one signed football. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $250 each. Total ARV: $500. Eight (8) First Prizes: A signed football. ARV: $50 each. Total ARV: $400. The Total ARV of all prizes offered in the Sweepstakes: $900. All prizes will be fulfilled within 1 week after verification.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserve the right, where legally permissible, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise provided herein. Prize may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by the winner. Only ten (10) total prizes will be awarded in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Administrator make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Sweepstakes. At Sponsors’ sole discretion, prizes may vary from what has been advertised, pictured, etc. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined solely by the Sponsor. Sponsor will not provide any transportation to/from the event.
If the event, in part or in its entirety, is unable to take place as planned for reasons including, but not limited to, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or government order, or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond the Sponsors’ reasonable control), an unforeseeable health event (e.g., pandemic or epidemic), or for any other reason whatsoever, or for any other reason whatsoever, then the remaining component of the Grand Prize constitute full satisfaction of the Sponsors’ prize obligation to each Grand Prize winner, and no other additional compensation will be awarded.
8) GENERAL: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence, including, email, with non-winning entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Parties.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at https://www.eatatjacks.com/pages/win/ throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials from/about the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as a Force Majeure (e.g., war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority,) an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. This Sweepstakes may be canceled or postponed by Sponsor, at any time, in its sole discretion, due to the ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize. These Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Parties.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sweepstakes page, as applicable; (b) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Each prize winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
13) DISPUTES: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to a username/e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning usernames/e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the username/e-mail address in question. Potential winners may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after November 30, 2021, send an email with subject line: ” Jack’s + Coca-Cola Eat, Drink & Score Sweepstakes” to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by December 31, 2021.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd, Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
Jack’s Family Restaurants, University of Alabama, and Auburn University are not participants or sponsors of this promotion.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2021 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Marden-Kane, Inc.