Iron Bowl Ticket Giveaway Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter via Instagram following the rules outlined on the contest Instagram post (posted on 11/18/2020 on the @eatatjacks page) and within these Terms & Conditions and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Jack’s Family Restaurant, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: This Campaign requires one Contestant for entry: the Contestant enters by commenting on the @eatatjacks Instagram post and tagging another account, following the @eatatjacks Instagram account, and sharing the Instagram post on their Instagram story, tagging @eatatjacks in the story post. By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Jack’s Family Restaurants as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted via Instagram starting on November 18, 2020 at 11:00 A.M. CST and ending November 24, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. CST. All Instagram entries must be received by November 24, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. CST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign has one method of entry. The Campaign must be entered by commenting on the contest Instagram post on the @eatatjacks Instagram page, tagging another person, following the @eatatjacks Instagram account, and sharing the contest post to an Instagram story. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements to be eligible to win a prize. Jack’s Family Restaurants reserves the right to contact the Contestant via Instagram direct message to confirm Campaign requirements. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Jack’s Family Restaurant.
You, the Contestant, may submit up to ten (10) entries. Each entry must be an individual comment tagging a unique individual, providing you have already followed/been following @eatatjacks’ Instagram account and have shared the contest post to your Instagram story once during the duration of the contest. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Instagram accounts, identities, devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your entry may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Jack’s Family Restaurants.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 2 free tickets to the Iron Bowl football game between Auburn and Alabama on November 28 at 2:30 P.M. CST, played at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Jack’s Family Restaurant. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Jacks’ Family Restaurant’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable and cannot be resold. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, travel-related expenses and hotel accommodation expenses shall be the sole responsibility of Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Jack’s Family Restaurant to use Winners’ names, likeness, and entries for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winners Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by the Jack’s Family Restaurant Marketing Team and/or its advertising agency using a random number generator to select from a list of eligible comments. Winner will be notified via Instagram DM within one (1) day following selection of Winner. Jack’s Family Restaurant shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to Instagram account security and privacy settings. If Winners cannot be contacted, are ineligible, fail to claim the prize within one (1) day or 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fail to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT JACK’S FAMILY RESTAURANT‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), the Contestant understands and agrees that Jack’s Family Restaurant, anyone acting on behalf of Jack’s Family Restaurant, and Jack’s Family Restaurant’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, including your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Jack’s Family Restaurant reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Jack’s Family Restaurant’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Jack’s Family Restaurant may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Jack’s Family Restaurant. Jack’s Family Restaurant reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Jack’s Family Restaurant has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: more than ten (10) entries from the same user from different IP addresses; more than ten (10) entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Jack’s Family Restaurant reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Jack’s Family Restaurant and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA] AND THE STATE OF ALABAMA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Alabama having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Jack’s Family Restaurant, 124 W. Oxmoor Rd, Birmingham, AL 35209, United States of America. Requests must be received no later than February 1, 2021 at 11:59 P.M. CST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Jack’s Family Restaurant, 124 W. Oxmoor Rd, Birmingham, AL 35209, United States of America.
- Facebook and Instagram: The Campaign hosted by Jack’s Family Restaurant is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- NCAA/SEC: The Campaign hosted by Jack’s Family Restaurant is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the National College Athletic Association (NCAA) or Southeastern Football Conference (SEC).
- The University of Alabama/Auburn University: The Campaign hosted by Jack’s Family Restaurant is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with The University of Alabama or Auburn University.