© 2020 JACK'S FAMILY RESTAURANTS, LP
May 19, 2020
Hello Jack’s Family:
Over the last several weeks we have been committed and grateful to serve you in our drive-thrus and through our curbside pickup programs. We appreciate your continued support and business throughout all of these changes. However, to be honest, we’ve missed seeing your faces and hearing about your families and friends. Southern hospitality is so much better when its face to face and thus we are excited we’ve been able to open back up our dining rooms these past few days.
As always, Jack’s priorities are focused on keeping our guests and team members safe and healthy. We are leading local efforts to raise the bar on food safety and team wellness. Here are some of our existing efforts, as well as additional precautions, we’re taking to provide smiling, healthy faces, and friendly service.
• Gloves and Masks: Our employees will all be gloved and those serving you will also have masks for your safety and theirs
• Sanitizing and Cleaning: We have more stringent processes to increase attention and frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in all areas of the restaurant including door handles and restrooms
• Clean Hands: Sanitizer pumps are readily available in all our restaurants
• Daily Wellness Checks: Every employee receives a wellness check and we take their temperature with a contactless, infrared thermometer to ensure they are healthy and symptom free. We are also asking our guests to only come inside if they are symptom free.
Jack’s is also diligently following the recommendations of local, state, and federal health authorities to encourage and support social distancing for our guests:
• Some tables will be closed, some doors will be designated “Exit Only,” and we will have distance markers on the floor and at our counters
• Self Service Drink stations will be closed — but we will be glad to get you a refill ourselves at the counter!
• Condiments like ketchup, salt, pepper, jelly, sauces will be kept behind the counter and will be available at your request
• We will deliver food to your table (or car) to prevent congregating in pick up areas in lobby
• All orders will be packed in individual bags instead of our regular dining trays
We’ve all seen a lot of change in the past couple of months, but at Jack’s, our commitment to you has never wavered: quality, handmade food, served with authentic Southern flavor and hospitality. Thank you for trusting us to feed your families, and we’ll see you back back back real soon!
CEO, Jack’s Family Restaurants